We have tried to make your holiday at Brownscombe a safe haven since we re-opened in April. We think it is prudent to carry on with a number of measures that we have in place whilst tweaking others, to continue to ensure our guest and staff safety;
- In your accommodation and public areas our Covid cleaning and sanitising protocols will continue throughout 2021
- Farmer’s rounds will be limited to two families at a time but every child will have a chance to attend during their stay (and any adults that would like to join them!)
- Our Games room has been relocated to the open sided barn to improve ventilation. We have ping pong and table football available for guests to use and hand sanitiser is available
- Our Barn seating area will re-open as well as the Lodge during the day, for those seeking a quiet place to relax
- Our shop is well ventilated and one family can be inside at a time, so no masks need to be worn
- Our therapists in the Wellness room will continue to wear a mask but do not require guests to do so
We hope that these changes balance the legal lifting of restrictions with the rise of cases nationally. We will review them again once cases reduce.