We are really looking forward to welcoming guests back again in the Spring and plan to open on 26th March 2021. With the impact of the vaccine still unknown we will be starting the season with the following adaptations in place, to create a safe and relaxing space for our guests to enjoy, and will gently ease some of the restrictions as the Government indicates that it is safe to do so;
– We will send you an App to download which contains all the information that you need about your accommodation, what attractions are open, where to eat with outside space, as well as our recommendations for quiet beaches and wild swim spots on Dartmoor.
– Reception will be open between 4pm – 6pm for your arrival, we will direct you to your accommodation and are available to offer any help that you need. Check out is at 9.30am to allow us to get all the additional sanitising completed and the hot tubs will be emptied from 9am for the same reason.
– Our Clean and Safe charter has been developed with all Visit England’s risk assessments and cleaning protocols in place and and all the details are in the App for your own peace of mind
– Larder shop and laundry; will be open for one family at a time with hand sanitiser at the door.
– Farmer’s rounds; We know the kids love it, so we would like to offer each family group the opportunity to feed the animals once during their stay but are no longer inviting all the children to come at the same time. If the social distancing protocols change during the summer, we will look at expanding it, if we can do so safely.
– Our Games room will have hand sanitiser at the door and the table tennis table (pool and table football have been temporarily removed) and each accommodation will have their own bats and balls. As soon as we are able, we will add back the other items.
– The Wellness Room will re-open for treatments on a Wednesday and Saturday morning (they need to be pre-booked when you receive your App)
– The kids play area will be open if hands are washed before and after at your own risk but please bring their own bikes and scooters.
– Food; We can still provide delicious home cooked food or BBQ hampers if they are pre-ordered before your arrival, so we can plan ahead. All menus are in the App. We are only 10 minutes away from a very large Sainsbury’s that offers click and collect, or help out our local farm shops by shopping local (Please don’t arrange for a supermarket delivery to arrive here, as we can’t accept them).
– Pizza nights make a welcome return and have been adapted for social distancing but the pizzas will still be delicious! They will be held on the following school holiday dates in 2021;
- Sunday and Wednesday nights 2nd – 16th April 28th, May – 7th June, 22nd – 31st October
- Every Monday night 19th July – 23rd August inclusive
- Please Email us if you’d like to arrange pizza night for a group of 10+ outside of these dates
If you have any questions please get in touch!